Here is a brief summary of the major new features:
- Publish, management and discovery of XML Schema content as defined by OASIS ebXML RegRep Profile for XML Schema has been added
- Publish, delete, manage operation have been added to the REST interface
- A simple, stateless browser-based user interface has been provided to search, explore, and download metadata and content from the RegRep server
- ATOM feeds are now available for all server events and for events that match specific subscriptions. These feeds are exported to a feed Hub (included with RegRep server) and clients may subscribe to these feeds via the Hub using the PubSubHubBub protocol.
- Event driven notification of server changes to Admin UI using server events ATOM feed, Hub and PubSubHubBub protocol.
- Publishing of large resource (file) trees from local file system or remote web site is now possible using a new "Import Resource Tree Wizard" in Admin UI. A specialized web crawler is used by the "Import Resource Tree Wizard" to harvest supported content and publish it to the RegRep server.